May 10, 2014

Photo-essay: The Journey of a Magnolia Petal


I stood there in awe, my eyes drinking in the spectacle of the magnolia trees surrounding me. A I contemplated the thick clusters of blooms starring the branches, I felt a petal gently detach itself from the tree, float about in the air...before gently resting upon my head. I decided to bring it home as a memory of a beautiful afternoon spent in the company of these beauties.

Here is the journey in pictures:

Yellow Magnolias


Language of Fallen Petals


Tucked away in a Marquez...

Petal in a Book


2 comments:

  1. Each one is a visual poem by itself, beautiful Priyanka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words, Padmaja:):)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!